*THE RULES IS:
1. ALWAYS POST THE RULES
2. ANSWER THE QUESTIONS FROM THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU
3. MAKE 11 NEW QUESTIONS
4. TAG 11 PEOPLE*
1. Why are you answering these questions?
Because Alex tagged me and I fear the curse that might follow if I refuse the inquiry.
2. But really, why?
Because I’m a tomato! I understand now…the memories from 40 years ago…!
3. Are you an airplane or a boat?
4. If you had to choose a horror movie to live in which horror movie would it be?
5. Who are you a reincarnation of?
A moo cow who dreamed of becoming a Jeep
6. Would you rather be a cloud or something cooler?
I’d rather be like a serpent or a librarian or something
7. What’s the name of your cat?
I’ve never owned a cat but if I had to name one it would be Mordred
8. Are you a time traveler or a dimension hopper?
Dimension Hopper, I imagine you see more cool stuff that way
9. In five words what’s your story?
Stuck in the mucky muck
10. Where are you living fifty years from now?
I assume the shambled post-apocalyptic ruins of what once was this great nation. Ooooh but maybe the shambled ruins of like Tuscany.
11. Can I hang out there with you?
I’ll probably be living in some box with you so yeah
And now questions for the random people I’ve selected.
1. What is a gross habit of yours that you take joy in (non-sexual)?
2. What movie makes you fall asleep every time you try to finish it?
3. What did you wish your name was when you were growing up?
4. What’s your favorite sound effect?
5. Pro-Shoelaces or Anti?
6. Favorite Host of any show ever?
7. What do you like most about bread?
8. Are you a fan of your own nose?
9.Do you keep things that people have left in your house after awhile?
10. Do you think that pigeons are a nuisance?
11. Are you any good at applying eyeliner to yourself?
I’m so sorry random followers I tagged in this…so very sorry. Like Doctor Who # 10 sorry.
You would think that Andrew Jackson was giving you his undivided attention, and then you would glance over and notice that he had devoted the last several minutes to making a laborious sketch of an alligator.
“Mr. President!” you would gasp, indignantly.
“I have a bullet lodged inside my body,” he would say. “From killing a man in a duel. A better man than you.” He would resume drawing the alligator.